Intertops Poker Review 2021
Intertops is a well established betting company that’s been around since 1983! They took their business online in 1996 when they started accepting their first sports bets from punters. In 2002 they took the step into the online poker arena and started offering cash, sit & go and tournament games at varying stakes.
Overall the stakes at Intertops Poker are much lower compared to sites like America’s Cardroom, but they have some decent weekly tournaments and a fair amount of weak players that make playing at this room beneficial for pros. Players from Australia, France, United Kingdom are not allowed to play at this site.
- 36% Rakeback, Paid Daily
- 200% Up To $1000 Poker Bonus
- No Limit Cash Games Up To $10/$20 Level
- Fixed Limit Cash Games Up To $50/$100 Level
- Two Online Casinos & Sportsbook From One Account
- Great Choice Of Payment Options
Cash Game Max Stakes (Blinds)
- No Limit Holdem: $10/$20
- Fixed Limit Holdem: $50/$100
- Omaha: $10/$20